Ticket Your Events with Us
As the world's leading self-service online ticketing and marketing company, the TicketWeb system allows venues and event promoters of any size to manage the full range of ticketing operations on the Web. With nothing more than Internet access and a browser, you can put events on sale and market them through the world's largest ticket distribution network. Not only that, TicketWeb provides you with the most advanced reports to help you track sales progress and build your customer database. There is no software to buy and install, no special hardware required and no updates to worry about. Ticket buyers enjoy remarkable access to events and information all at very low fees.
So you're mobile? So are we!
- Custom, venue branded iPhone apps are available, which includes event listing, photo uploads and fan community sharing.
- TicketWeb is Mobile Optimized - the entire site, including the transaction, looks great on any mobile device.
Ticketing. Of course we know ticketing.
- Web-based self service event creation and maintenance
- Artist data - We use Ticketmaster's expansive database so you don't need to search the web
- Complete reporting tools that you can customize and also auto-email
- Easy to use web based box office application
- Multiple price/promo code flexibility for presales and discounts
- Automatic customer notification for event changes
- Private labeling to match your website's look and feel
- Complete order fulfillment via mail, Print-at-Home, mobile and will call
- Email tools so you can create your own weekly newsletters
- Ticket scanners that can validate locally or against real-times sales
Need website help? We have several options.
- Automatically update your websites event-listing pages with our standard API
- Use our Wordpress Event listing plugin
And, our team rocks!
- Client Services teams across multiple time zones to support all your events
- Phone Sales and Customer Service staffed 5 days a week
Still don't believe us? Let our clients do the talking.
"TicketWeb provides stellar customer service, an unparalleled referral network, and a flexible system which makes selling tickets simple. Beyond ticketing, Ticketweb is a valued partner. Helping to educate our team, keep us connected to likeminded peers, and aware of market trends. We’re happy to call Ticketweb our ally.”- Dan McGowan of The Crofoot Ballroom.
“KFE uses Ticket Web across our multiple venues and has always found the system to be a dynamic platform that fits all the needs of our company. Customer service and technical assistance is continually supportive to our personnel and easily accessible for the fan.”- Morgan Margolis of Knitting Factory Entertainment.
“Our relationship with Ticketweb has been outstanding, especially the folks that work at Ticketweb. It's a partnership between venue and Ticketweb that has help increased ticket sales through their marketing platform and techniques, and not to mention their excellent service and passion for small venues challenges. I highly recommend hiring their team!”- Dave, Owner / President of Majestic Theatre Center
“TicketWeb is all the meat with none of the fat. Easy to use backend - and easy for my customers. Service charges are low, and I get paid fast. What's not to love? People trust TicketWeb. I tried to use some of these "indie" sites before TicketWeb and went through three of them in three years. My phones were flooded with people asking if it was safe to enter their credit cards. What a waste of my time.”- Jake Szufnarowski of Rocks Off Concerts, NYC
“The Middle East Nightclub and TicketWeb are a perfect fit. As an industry trendsetter, the social media offerings from TicketWeb easily integrated into our workflow. Sales tracking, facebook event integration, and private label branding are just some of the key services TicketWeb offers that we find invaluable. TicketWeb is the first ticket company we have encountered that keeps ahead of industry and customer preferences, and provides a solid backbone to our operations. TicketWeb makes the hard stuff easy, so that we may spend more time being creative and making our customers happy.”- Clay Fernald - Publicity and Promotions Manager of Middle East Nightclub, Cambridge, MA.
“The Tractor has been with TicketWeb since the beginning. After weighing all the current ticketing options, it was clear we would achieve our best marketing for shows by continuing our partnership with TicketWeb.”- Dan Cowen of The Tractor, Seattle